THIS IS NOT A THEME APP. IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE COLORS OF THE UI! For theming solutions, use Swift Installer or other Synergy-compatible apps.
If you have issues or need a refund, don't leave a review. Labs gives me no way to respond to reviewers. Either go to the forum thread or join the TG group, linked below.
Samsung's One UI got a lot of things right, but it isn't perfect. For example, you can no longer do things like enable seconds in the status bar clock or change the QS header count using Android's hidden settings.
OneUI Tuner aims to fix these problems by using Samsung's comprehensive theme engine. It's not a theme, though. Instead, OneUI Tuner allows you to do things like setting the QS header icon count, set your own custom clock format, or even restore the old Recents menu from Android Oreo.
The best part? This app doesn't need root access. It doesn't even need anything to be done through ADB.
- On the Note9/S9/S9+ running One UI 1.0 (Pie), installing the tweaks will be like installing normal apps.
- Other devices running One UI 1.0 (Pie) require Synergy from projekt to be installed.
- On any unrooted device running One UI 2.0 (10), Synergy from projekt must be installed.
- Rooted devices have the option to use the Magisk module instead of Synergy or normal installation.
You can get Synergy here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.samsung.theme.compiler
If you're prompted for root access, go ahead and grant it. On 9th generation devices, it will make the installation process easier. Functionality will not be limited if you don't grant root access.
This app is not complete! Options are limited, and the UI is subject to change.
If you have questions, visit the TG group: http://bit.ly/ZachareeTG
- Custom status bar clock format (color will not change automatically; there is a shadow around the text to make it visible on light backgrounds)
- Custom QS shade date format
- Custom QS header counts for portrait and landscape
- Custom QS row/column counts for portrait and landscape
- Toggle QS tile backgrounds
- Move system icons to the left of the status bar
- Hide the status bar carrier label
- Toggle lock screen rotation
- Toggle the old Android Oreo-style Recents menu (doesn't work with Samsung's gestures)
- Set the navigation bar height
- Set the status bar height
Source code: https://github.com/zacharee/OneUITunerRedesign
Version 16 on 03.24.2020
- Update dependencies
- Fix an issue where OUIT would attempt to install the overlay APK instead of putting it in the Magisk module on rooted devices
by AioiLight on 03.02.2020thumb_up
nice works on note10+
by enq on 11.18.2019thumb_down
I only wanted to use it for rotating the lockscreen but setting it turns the notification panel white and removes all the accents. Wish I could get a refund. If I'm missing something and there's some trick to fix the notif panel then my email is email@example.com.
by KusMoG on 06.30.2020thumb_down
It isn't clear in the description that in order for it to work unrooted, you need the Synergy app, which is also a pay app. Synergy needs the Galaxy Themes app and only supports up to Android 9 (Pie). My Tab S6 is on Android 10 and not supported.
by aliabbas619 on 09.12.2019thumb_down
Bland app has pretty much no features
by Valtury on 03.10.2019thumb_up
by Jack3308 on 02.26.2019thumb_up
Everything aside from colors (which aren't actually listed as a feature) works well. The clock changes color a bit if you cha ge that setting. Would really like a simple tweak to not switch to the next app in one ui's stock app switcher. I like one ui's version better than the vertical switcher but it's frustrating that it switches to a different app upon opening.
by The Atomic Fart on 03.04.2019thumb_up
All options work well on Note 9, Pie, stock, no root. Ever increasing number of tweaks. Great app.
by TataHyungiee on 11.24.2019thumb_up
It works perfectly. But could this also work on the Beta One UI 2? On my Note9 the Status bar looks like a small line of sh and having it bigger looks way more attractive
by AntiDroid on 01.12.2020thumb_down
I am not sure whether *anything* works on Android 10.
by Darkat70 on 02.01.2020thumb_up
Purchased and downloaded from here. See there is an update, but it wont download. Sent two emails to the dev but no response.