APKUpdater is a tool that simplifies the process of finding updates for your installed apps. It will provide functionality similar to an app store without having to install the associated spyware that comes with it. This is a very useful app for those not using Google Play store in their devices.
* Get updates from multiple sources.
* Schedule background update checks.
* Supports Android 2.3 to 7.1.
* Modern material design with multiple theme support.
* Display notifications when updates are found.
* Ignore list for apps that should not be checked for updates.
Copyright © 2016 Rumboalla. Licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.
Version 1.5.11 on 07.13.2017
* Self update notification will also display changelog.
* Added Darth Droid Theme (AMOLED version of Dark Droid).
* Added help button to Google Account dialog. Help will take you to https://github.com/rumboalla/apkupdater/issues/223
* New translations: Chinese Simplified, Turkish, Dutch. Translators are now credited on project page.
* Bugfixes and small enhancements.
by lancourz on 08.23.2017thumb_up
Pretty basic but i like it.
by SPIKELORD on 07.09.2017thumb_up
download error :( (Surnia - moto e 2- ressurection remix 7.1.2 - rooted)
by Penvanpen on 07.22.2017thumb_up
by mpiras77 on 12.03.2017thumb_up
Not bad, but on KK4.4.x crashes if you set checking from apkpure and uptodown (tested on 2 different devices). Ok on N7.0 . It need an option to skip updates from an app list.
by straky001 on 07.19.2017thumb_up
by mahmmoud1231 on 07.08.2017thumb_up
Is there any banned countries?
by mateosan on 08.21.2017thumb_up
Awesome! But can't update paid apps/apks
by mowine on 07.04.2017thumb_up
Straight forward and just works.
by yk_grom on 10.17.2017thumb_up
Very slowly checks for updates
by TGS_Lex on 06.15.2017thumb_up
Very convenient application. Could you make a black theme for users with AMOLED screens?