Lawnchair, bringing Pixel Features to the masses. An open-source project developed by volunteers, Lawnchair has quickly become the de-facto choice for Android enthusiasts everywhere. New features are being added regularly... with the promise that Lawnchair will always be FREE and open-source.
Download now, and become a part of the Android homescreen REVOLUTION that is Lawnchair!
• Google Now integration (Requires the Lawnfeed add-on app)
• Android Oreo shortcuts and notification dots
• Icon Pack support
• Variable Icon Size
• Custom Grid Size
• Dock Customization
• Adaptive Icons (For Nougat & above)
• BLUUUUUR (Optional Blurry UI for pretty much everything)
• And much more!
For support, tag us on Twitter (@lawnchairapp), ask around in the Telegram Group (https://t.me/lccommunity), or post your question in the G+ Community (http://bit.ly/lcgcommunity).
A few things to note:
Most importantly, it isn't guaranteed to work perfectly on Oreo. Second, no Pixel 2 features yet. Oreo support and Pixel 2 features will come later.
Additionally, it requires Lawnfeed to enable Google Now:
Version 1.0.1063 on 08.08.2017
- Add fling to delete
- Support dark navigation bar buttons on O
- Add Black theme
- Backport static shortcuts to pre 7.1.1 (needs to be enabled in Behaviour settings)
- Add option to remove top shadow
- Categorize settings
- Allow hiding dock
- Add #MoarPlanes (if you can find this easter egg, tweet out a screenshot to @ lawnchairapp with the hashtag)
- Add selection of multiple actions to perform on pull down
- Add Pixel Style weather widget (disabled per default)
- Add Landscape support
- Option to select which elements blur and themes should be applied on
- Option to disable editing to prevent accidental changes to your setup
- New, amazing icon designed by Josh Baldassarre
- Add animated clock icon (disabled per default)
- Support changing icon shape on Android O
- Allow seperately changing the number of columns in the drawer and on the homescreen
- Request runtime permissions before Import/Export
- Fix changelog being shown in tagged builds with a value of "null"
- Fix rounded search bar text color
- Use internal icon picker
- Improved version numbering system
- Fix blur not updating in search pill
- Update app icon in edit dialog when changed
- Fix click on date widget producing a toast
- Fix light status bar setting
- Fix crash on Android O with battery saver
- Fix searching for apps with Chinese names
- Fix search apps text not being centered pre-N
- Translation import
Note! Weather currently only works with the Google Awareness API, OWM quota was used up by a bug
Version 18.104.22.1681 on 10.18.2017
- Merge pull request #835 from divadsn/ps-release
- Don't sign release builds when Travis is doing PR check
- Improve codacy quality score
- Add calculated md5sums to .gitignore
- Fix derped lines
- Change packagename for Lawnchair release in Lawnfeed
- Add custom S3 server deployment for signed release builds
- Revert "Change chat id temporarily for future builds"
- Add release build type for Travis
- Merge pull request #834 from divadsn/update-icon
- Add redesigned icon by Josh Baldassarre
- Fix release apk path
- Merge pull request #837 from divadsn/release-fixes
- Fix changelog in gradle
- Revert "Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?"
- Disable changelog and telemetry in release builds
- Merge pull request #838 from divadsn/settings-backup
- Fix settings backup options
- Fix changelog derp
- Merge pull request #839 from Deletescape-Media/motorsaw
- Update google awareness library
- Use newer gradle plugin version
- Get rid of MobileCenter libraries
- Fix locale switching to english
- Merge pull request #840 from divadsn/gh-changelog
- Bring back changelog to default build config
- Revert "Fix changelog derp"
- Update kotlin
- Add spring effect to app drawer
- Fix scroll bar in spring effect
- Show contributor name in app changelog (by GitHub)
- Update Drawables with their Pixel 2 Launcher versions (by Till Kottmann)
- Merge branch 'alpha' of https://github.com/Deletescape-Media/Lawnchair into alpha (by paphonb)
- Add toggle for spring effect (by paphonb)
- Merge pull request #854 from divadsn/oreo-fix (by GitHub)
- Fix missing index for navigation bar palette (by David Sn)
- Remove old migration code for icon database (by David Sn)
by gabelw on 12.20.2017thumb_up
by dgrasley on 11.04.2017thumb_up
by thelastworld on 10.19.2017thumb_up
by oneplus2user343 on 11.22.2017thumb_up
No Pixel launcher update.
by firstname.lastname@example.org on 10.15.2017thumb_up
Very good apps.
by JunioJsv on 10.14.2017thumb_up
Add doble tap, for off screen
by PatroxGamer on 10.25.2017thumb_up
I love this launcher! I give a 5 rate.
by kolbitas on 10.17.2017thumb_up
it's what i expect a launcher to be, straight forward and good looking. Great.
by cheaperapps on 10.25.2017thumb_up
This launcher easily made it to my top 3, but is their any way you may be able to include the Google widgets and more search bar customization settings, like being able to put it at the bottom and change the style.
by sazukis on 10.23.2017thumb_up